Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back on Track I Hope.....


December also brought me a terrible stomach flu which lasted a little bit longer than a week and knocked me off my A game for about two- three weeks. I had getting sick and having to slow down, but often I think it is the universe speaking or maybe yelling at me to slow down. It like if you do not want to slow down on your own I am going to knock you on your ass and make you slow down. So far 2012 has been great, I feel I have slowed down – but maybe that’s because it is January….. It is my goal to start working smarter and not harder…. I will keep you posted. I have been doing a bit of shopping these days… I keep finding all of these bargains and I have been spending my hard earned money, today I was in Springville and I stopped at the Tractor Supply Co, it is a place that I have always wanted to stop by and check out. I do like the place; I guess they have a lot of canning supplies in season. I found these great boots to work the garden. The boots will be great for spring when it is very muddy. My parents bought me garden shoe for the summer months.


No comments:

Post a Comment